Tatum Custom Woodwork LLC - Fine Custom Furniture and Kitchen Cabinets      352-281-8872
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

January 2015 woodturnings.
My Best turnings of 2014
Downtown Festival and Art Show
Spotlight Artist of the month, GFAA
Solid Cherry Bedroom Set

Most Popular Posts

Segmented woodturned lamps
Finished Hand Crafted Kitchen Cabinets Dec 2011 Photographs
Segmented woodturned bowl cherry, maple and walnut
Segmented Cherry and Walnut Bowl

November 2011

powered by

My Blog

Segmented woodturned lamps

Segmented Woodturned Lamp
Segmented Woodturned Lamp
Composed of cherry, maple and walnut.
Segmented Woodturned Lamp
Composed of aromatic cedar.
Segmented Woodturned Lamp
Chris just finished a couple of  closed segmented woodturned lamps. Segmented woodturning  is composed of layers of wood glued together to form a solid wood base. The colors of the wood and the design are carefully calculated to get a pattern. The first woodturned lamp is composed of cherry and maple wood with a walnut base.The second lamp is aromatic cedar wood which has beautiful blonde and dark tones.

9 Comments to Segmented woodturned lamps:

Comments RSS
Terri Earwood on Monday, January 14, 2013 7:21 AM
Dude! I am totally stunned seeing your wooden lamp. This has just impressed me most. I want to have one for my drawing room. Please write me the procedure of this. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Chris Tatum on Monday, January 14, 2013 11:45 AM
Please call me at 352-281-8872 and we can discuss details. Thanks, Chris

Cleveland Silas on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:55 AM
Fabulous lamp these are! I am very impressed to see your wooden lamps which are looking very beautiful. Thanks for letting me know about this thing!
Reply to comment

glass clamp on Friday, May 17, 2013 11:43 PM
We don't have Wet N Wild over here but I have a friend who lives in the US and she bought over some of their nail polishes and they are AMAZING!
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:57 AM
The train stopped in front of a large lake, the Lake which had been frozen, cool air exception.
Reply to comment

chanel cambon on Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:57 AM
Small village there are no taxis, we were going to walk into Philip's assistants to pick us, is a slender young man, named mark.
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:57 AM
bypassing a huge parking lot, who was France's license plate.
Reply to comment

rolex daytona on Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:58 AM
Mark told us that more than 6,200 people in this village are watches workers, of which more than 4,000 people is French.
Reply to comment

Mckenzie Roulston on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:19 PM
u donate to charity in Australia. In the spirit of paying it forward, if you have more money than you need to cover all your basic costs, why not set some aside to make life easier (and sometimes - make life possible) for someone who isnt in the posit
Reply to comment